Monday, June 21, 2010

chapter 3 - The Shit Hits The Fan

She was right we did have a good time. We were still laughing and joking on our way to her house. The plan was for me to stay at her place for the night,seemed like a good idea. Hell, my place smelled like a men's room and I new for a fact her place was allot better."told you you'd have fun." Meg told me still laughing. "Yea, after you got me drunk" I replied she looked at me with a sadistic expression "Maybe I should have my way with you." All I could do was smile and I was so drunk I said "I see nothing wrong with that." She looked at me face full of shock. She opened her mouth and all she could say was"You...really?"then we broke out laughing. Suddenly there was a loud painful crash as the car flipped and rolled onto the side walk. We had been hit on our right side, my side, by...something I wasn't sure what, but I was thoroughly confused, because to our right was another side walk.

The car came to a stop on its roof. I was disoriented, my vision was blurred and my hearing muffled. All I could see was black and sparks. All I could hear was Meg screaming in pain and fear. I shook my head and tried to regain my composure. My ears were still ringing, but I could see now. I looked over to Meg she was hanging upside down and her arm was bleeding profusely. I reached for her hand and yelled "Meg! Meg listen to me!" I yelled as loud as I could "You need to calm down and unstrap your belt!" I reached for my seat belt and unclipped it and fell on my head. I header people screaming all around me. All I could think was all these people and no one stops to help a hurt woman...sad. I got to my feet, still in the car a had to kneel low to move around. I felt blood running down my face on my right side from my head. Meg was holding out her hand to me as if I was her life and she had to reach me to survive. I went to her and held my arms under her and said "Look unclip your belt and I'll catch you!" She nodded her head to tell me she understood. Slowly she reached for her belt and she fell right into my arms. Pain shot through my right arm and my back but I held on, I was not going to drop her. I carried her out of the car and laid her on the side walk. though the light was dim I could see she was smiling. I could hear sirens in the distance over the talk and screams of the people around us. That was the best sound I could hear right now. suddenly a man screamed "What the fuck is that!" I looked up he was pointing across the street.

Now what I saw is hard to explane. this creature was tall at least eight feet. I really didn't get a good look at it on account of the dim light and shock. "meg we gotta go' I said frozen in shock.Then the creature let out a mighty roar and that brought me back. Now that I was able to move I picked up Meg and got to my feet. as soon as I did a man fell from what seemed like the sky. He landed on one knee. He was dressed in all black, black hoody, pants, and shoes as well as black cut off gloves. His hood was up so I couldn't see his face, but I could see long hair protruding from the hood. I could see a sword on his back, looked like a katana, and a pistol on his thigh.The man stood and turned to me, my blood froze. I could see a bit of his face but not much. His eyes I couldn't believe it they were red. Not entirely only slightly and they gave of a bit of light and emitted an aura of pure evil. I thought I was a dead man. He put a hand on my shoulder and yelled "Get the hell outta here!" and pushed me. Then he did the craziest think I'd ever seen. He drew his sword wich just put a feeling of, pain and evil in my gut just at the sight of it, and charged the creature! I was stuned but I knew I had to Get outta there. My back and arm was burning with pain but I turned with Meg on by back and ran down the street, still unable to belive what I'd just seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment